Almost a cook, not yet a baker

I like baking, but I don't know enough to call myself a baker yet. I like the fact that you can follow directions, make a mess, and then eat the results. It's a pretty low stress hobby. The ingredients aren't usually expensive (except maybe nuts) so if I mess something up or it just tastes bad I can throw it away without feeling guilty. My plan is to keep track of my baking adventures and see how much I learn. I'd like to start cooking my way through a book when I have a little more time.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

25DoCC-no cookies :(

December 7, 2012-No cookies today
Sorry guys, I was on ICU duty last night so I came home slept and left again.
Posted by smi64 at 10:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
smi64
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2021 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2014 (4)
    • ►  August (4)
  • ►  2013 (32)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ▼  December (19)
      • 25DoCC-Almond toffee bark
      • 25DoCC-My favorite
      • 25DoCC-Snowmen truffles
      • 25DoCC-Reindeer cookies
      • 25DoCC-Grinch pinwheel cookies
      • 25DoCC-Simon cookies
      • 25DoCC-Peppermint bark
      • 25DoCC-Cherry Nutella Fudge
      • 25DoCC-no cookies
      • 25DoCC-Orange meltway cookies
      • 25DoCC-no cookies
      • 25DoCC-Ninjabread cookies
      • 25DoCC-Maple Chip cookies
      • 25DoCC-no cookies :(
      • 25DoCC2012-Reindeer Hooves
      • 25DoCC2012-Snickerdoodles
      • 25DoCC2012-PB cup cookie
      • 25DoCC2012-Chocolate Rolo cookies
      • 25 Days of Christmas Cookies!-2012
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Cimmerian. Powered by Blogger.